Welcome to our website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of Harris Philanthropies or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. The Site is intended for adults only. The Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks. Harris Philanthropies and other trademarks used on the Site are trademarks of Harris Philanthropies. Product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Harris Philanthropies grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of Harris Philanthropies, and Harris Philanthropies may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Harris Philanthropies and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HARRIS PHILANTHROPIES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HARRIS PHILANTHROPIES BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Use of Information. Harris Philanthropies reserves the right, and you authorize us, to use and assign all information regarding site uses by you and all information provided by you in any manner consistent with our privacy terms herein.
- What we Collect. We may collect your name, e-mail address, address and telephone number. Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Site. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device.
- Use of Your Personal Data. We may use personal data for the following purposes: i) to provide and maintain our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site; ii) to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Sharing of your Personal Data. We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- i) with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site; ii) with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor these terms. Affiliates include parents, subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us; iii) with legal authorities when required by law. We do not sell your personal data. If you wish to access, delete or modify your data, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to Harris Philanthropies:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Harris Philanthropies, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Harris Philanthropies, 600 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and Harris Philanthropies or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Harris Philanthropies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Harris Philanthropies must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Harris Philanthropies.
- Termination. Harris Philanthropies may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.